Sometimes life is overwhelming (full disclosure - everyone, apart from me, in my house currently has the stomach flu)...and sometimes you wonder what it would be like to have just
Top 10 things I would miss out on if I wasn't a mom...
8. Seeing the world through their eyes - It is "wonder"ful.
7. Learning to "play" - life is so much fun!
6. Being silly - life can be way too serious sometimes!
5. Watching the friendship of siblings bloom - what is better for a mama's heart?
3.Knowing my life has eternal purpose - precious souls are entrusted in my care.
2. Getting hugs & kisses on a regular basis - adults need physical touch too!
It is worth every moment.
Even when life is overwhelming and chaotic...find the joy - remember the moments of motherhood you couldn't live without!
Thanks for stopping by on Teachable Tuesday! Please leave a comment & share :)
What are your least favorite motherhood tasks?
What is your favorite part about being a mom?